Olympus today unveiled the E-510, a portable digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera with advanced technologies for photo hobbyists and those that are serious about their photography. While easy to use, this new digital SLR appeals to photographers who desire complete creative control. The E-510 also offers the following key features:
- Live View LCD enables users to compose shots from a variety of angles other consumer digital SLR cameras just canâ€™t match;
- 10-megapixel Live MOS Image Sensor for super high-resolution images that can be cropped or blown up to poster size without sacrificing image quality;
- Mechanical Image Stabilization with Supersonic Wave Driveâ„¢ technology provides blur-free images â€“ across all of the more than 30 digital-specific lenses;
- Dust Reduction System for spot-free photos, so users can spend more time taking pictures and less time removing unsightly specks from digital images with computer editing software; and
- Extremely portable, lightweight body with an ergonomic grip ensures the camera fits snugly in the hand, and the portable body is complemented by two new ultra-compact digital specific lenses that wonâ€™t weigh you down and is perfect for any adventure.