Olympus today announces the E-410 digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera â€“ easy enough for the first-time user, advanced enough for the serious photographer. High performance and functionality are packed into a surprisingly portable and simple-to-use body. The E-410 is the best value in its class (available in three configurations beginning at US $699.99 for the body) and is loaded with innovations, including:
- Live View LCD enables users to compose shots from a variety of angles other consumer digital SLR cameras just canâ€™t match;
- 10-megapixel Live MOS Image Sensor generates super high-resolution images that can be cropped or blown up to poster size without sacrificing image quality;
- TruePic III for superior image quality in all lighting situations;
- Dust Reduction System ensures spot-free photos, so users can spend more time taking pictures and less time removing unsightly specks from digital images with computer software; and
- Extremely portable and lightweight body complemented by two new ultra-compact digital specific lenses that wonâ€™t weigh you down and will encourage users to take it along on vacations or family outings.